What Happened to the Man of Tomorrow

What is your reaction to the text you just read?

My reaction to this is very shocking. I have watched the animated movie of this years ago and now i reading it for the first time. Reading it filled a lot of unanswered questions that movie failed to answer. Though Im not a huge fan of the Superman comics this story made me a little emotional for the Lois specially since she was the last one to see him "alive" and now she is retelling this story and practically reliving the events that took place.

What connections did you make with the story?

The connections that I made during this was that how heart broken Lois was feeling having to relive that whole situation again. In some ways I can related to how she feels losing someone she loved.

What changes would you make to adapt the story into another medium?

Honestly I wouldn't make any changes, every bit of the story is important in explain what happened during the days leading up to Superman's death/disappearance.

Comments

Popular Posts